1 readme.txt for ESJTeX 2 ======================== 3 4 ESJTeX creates (La)TeX output from J. Contains the following files: 5 6 esjtex.ijs J script for creating TeX output from J. Contains example: 7 example'' NB. type this to create \temp\ex0.tex etc. 8 esjtex.sty LaTeX style file to interpret \temp\ex0.tex etc. 9 Under MikTeX, copy to (a subdirectory of) \localtexmf\tex 10 example.tex Example of TeX source file using esjtex.sty and output 11 from the example in esjtex.ijs. 12 example.pdf PDF file produced by 'pdflatex example'. 13 14 PC oriented - e.g. assumes temporary directory \temp exists. 15 Eventually I may tidy it up and make it more efficient & user-friendly 16 (use metafont, OOP etc.) but it's good enough for now for me! 17 18 Ewart Shaw 22-June-2011 (updated from 23-May-2000)
Attached FilesTo refer to attachments on a page, use attachment:filename, as shown below in the list of files. Do NOT use the URL of the [get] link, since this is subject to change and can break easily.
- [get | view] (2011-06-22 12:15:21, 2.4 KB) [[attachment:esjtex.ijs]]
- [get | view] (2013-12-02 09:16:07, 2.3 KB) [[attachment:esjtex.txt]]
- [get | view] (2011-06-22 12:16:37, 42.5 KB) [[attachment:example.pdf]]
- [get | view] (2013-12-02 09:16:40, 1.9 KB) [[attachment:example.txt]]
- [get | view] (2011-06-22 12:16:55, 0.8 KB) [[attachment:readme.txt]]
You are not allowed to attach a file to this page.