How to add a FAQ answer?
J Wiki has a number of FAQ pages as listed in Guides. A FAQ page is an incidentally ordered list of FAQ entries in separate subpages. FAQ entries do not display authorship, while editing history is preserved.
Make sure that the question is of general recurrent interest, otherwise consider one of J Forums.
- See if such question is already addressed.
- See if there is a similar entry that can be extended instead.
Select an appropriate FAQ in Guides
- Browse a few entries to get the feel of style conventions
Use the Add Entry with a short name for the page in the format: Do Something
- In the editor study the format of the template
Fill in the question heading in the format: How to do something?
- Fill in the rest of the template following the suggested format
Contributed by OlegKobchenko