1 SAXPSA - Sharp APL Type 1 Font 2 3 Originally configured by Robert Bernecky <email@example.com> 4 5 Restored and updated for teTeX configuration 6 by Oleg Kobchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> 7 8 INSTALLATION 9 10 - place the contents of the "texmf" folder in 11 a user or local texmf folder according to your 12 texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf configuration 13 14 - see the fonts/map folder *.map files for 15 additional configuration, esp. dvips. 16 Consult dvips and pdftex docs as needed 17 18 HISTORY 19 20 Following discussion in J Forum on APL fonts 21 http://www.jsoftware.com/pipermail/general/2007-March/029207.html 22 and interest for Type 1 LaTeX fonts, a LaTeX package 23 was found at the APL Waterloo archives by Robert Bernecky. 24 http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/apl_archives/apl/fonts/latex/ 25 26 The package was configured and successfully tested 27 using teTeX based TeXShop on Mac OS X 10.4 by Oleg Kobchenko. 28 29 Just as it was done, the renewed package by Robert Bernecky 30 was discovered at comp.lang.apl, see msg/dieter_kilsch.msg 31 It provides more elaborate instructions typical for LaTeX, 32 where user is supposed to be aware where each different 33 files goes in global folders, as opposed to copy/paste solution 34 for local folders and a small map config provided here. 35 36 See the doc and msg folders for details and authorship information. 37 38 2007-03-13 Oleg Kobchenko
Attached FilesTo refer to attachments on a page, use attachment:filename, as shown below in the list of files. Do NOT use the URL of the [get] link, since this is subject to change and can break easily.
- [get | view] (2007-03-13 22:35:02, 43.3 KB) [[attachment:APL_SimPL.pdf]]
- [get | view] (2007-03-13 22:35:15, 98.7 KB) [[attachment:Life.pdf]]
- [get | view] (2007-03-13 23:16:52, 25.3 KB) [[attachment:aplfonts.png]]
- [get | view] (2007-03-13 22:36:28, 53.3 KB) [[attachment:apltest.pdf]]
- [get | view] (2007-03-13 22:41:32, 1.3 KB) [[attachment:readme.txt]]
- [get | view] (2007-03-13 22:36:43, 58.6 KB) [[attachment:saxpsa.png]]
You are not allowed to attach a file to this page.